- Baby Feeding
- Baby Health
- Anemia in Babies
- Asperger’s Syndrome in Babies
- Asthma in Babies
- Autism in Babies
- Baby Teething Fever
- Chicken Pox in Babies
- Cold in Babies
- Congenital Abnormalities
- Conjunctivitis In Babies
- Cradle Cap in Infants
- Down Syndrome in Babies
- Flat Head Syndrome in Baby
- Flu in Babies
- Healthy Diet For Toddlers
- Hiccups in Babies
- Hypoglycemia & Colic in Babies
- Immunization Schedule
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Jaundice in Newborn
- Malaria in Babies
- Measles in Babies
- Nail Biting in Toddlers
- Nappy Rash
- Polio in Babies
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Small Pox in Babies
- Temperature in Babies
- Tourette Syndrome in Babies
- Vomiting in Babies
- Baby Hygiene
- Baby Nursery
- Baby Safety
- Baby Sleep Patterns
I NEED DECORATING IDEAS FOR OUR BABY NURSERY!?
Question by Alana 5/20/09 & Caleb 4/18/10:
I need decorating ideas for our baby nursery!?
We just found out we are having a girl and we are very excited. We unfortunately live in an apartment for the time being and can’t paint, phooey. But I know that we can be creative and think of other ways to decorate and make her room cute! First of all the colors are pink and brown. So far I have come up with a very adorable crib set that is pink and brown and we’re going to get a bookshelf paint it all pink and paint the shelves brown. I am also going to get wooden letters that spell out her name (ALANA) and paint them brown, drill a hole at the top, then hang them from the wall with pink ribbon. What are some other adorable ways we can decorate the room that I have not though of? Thank you for your help!
Just remember this is an apartment so I can’t drill holes for shelves or curtains or damage the walls at all. Thanks for the answers so far.
Answer by kay101
you can get simple to get off wall paper decorations! you can get them in any color…my friend has them in her room…in pink…and they come off soooooooooooooo easily! she even showed me!
Answer by Henna A
Baby Nursery Themes
The following are some fun baby nursery themes for a baby girl:
* sugar and spice: Butterflies and flowers are the stars of this baby nursery idea! Stencil flowers, vines and butterflies on the walls of your baby’s nursery to create a whimsical touch. Soft airy curtains and matching baby nursery bedding round out this look.
* stars: Create a star ceiling by using star-shaped rubber stamps or star-shaped sponges and dipping them into paint. You can also create a star border using this method. A star quilt and rug finish off this baby nursery theme, which also works well for a baby boy’s nursery.
* flower power: This retro-themed baby nursery is created by using lime greens, bright yellows, oranges and pinks. Look for baby nursery bedding in this color, as well as ruffled, lacy window treatments.
* storybook characters: decorating a princess room is simple with baby nursery themes like Barbie or the Little Mermaid. Look for character lamps, bedding and blankets. You can also get creative and add a mural of the character of your choice on the nursery wall.
* angels, fairies and elves: create this baby nursery idea by painting a sky and clouds on the ceiling and adding stencils of silver magic dust along the walls as a border. Using soft and icy lavenders, blues and pinks is just right for this look, which can also help to promote a calm feeling for your baby’s nursery, like Feng Shui.
* baby’s name: displaying your baby’s name is another one-of-a-kind baby nursery decorating idea that features a personalized touch. Hang letters of your baby’s name up on a wall: some popular choices include using wooden letters, ceramic tile or fabric letters. You can also stencil your baby’s name in green, purple or blue letters.
Whatever baby nursery theme or look you choose, remember that baby safety at home is what’s most important. By ensuring that your baby’s nursery is safe and fun, baby is certain to love her first room.
Answer by chrysie
you can always get wall paper and tack it to the wall! and, cover the rocker, and make curtains in the same material as the bedding! you can even fold the material and use it as wall paper also!
Add your own answer in the comments!
about 15 hours ago - 9 comments
Question by Alexa’s mommy ♥: It is it ok to give the baby a room temperature bottle? Our baby doesn’t seem to care what tempuerature the bottle is. Is it ok to make the bottle with slightly warm water (instead of heat it up)? Does it have to be a certain temperature to give all
about 15 hours ago - 1 comment
Question by L: Chances of my baby having cystic fibrosis? My twin sister has cystic fibrosis, I am a carrier of it but I do not have it myself. My boyfriend is getting tested next week to see if he is a carrier of it too (he’s of european decent). What are the chances that
about 15 hours ago - 8 comments
Question by Yasmine R: How old did you start bathing and putting moisturizers on your newborn baby ? I have heard so many different views and wanted to hear when you started putting moisturizers on your baby and putting oils and bits in the bath for your newborn ? My partner has severe excema so
about 16 hours ago - 2 comments
Question by Trisha: did u put ur new baby in one of those baby sleeping bags? hi i havent decided yet whether to use the baby sleeping bag or not. would you say there safer than blankets? if you did use them can you tell me from what age did you use them, did you
about 1 day ago - 1 comment
Question by Related posts:SHOULD I BUY AN INFANT CAR SEAT OR A CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT? BUY BABY CAR SEAT ONLINE, IS IT POSSIBLE? HOW DID YOU KNOW WHEN TO SWITCH YOU INFANT’S BOTTLE NIPPLES FROM LEVEL 1 TO LEVEL 2?
BABY SLEEP PROBLEMS-HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR BABY (OLDER BABY) TO CONSISTENTLY SLEEP IN THEIR CRIB ALL NIGHT LONG?
about 1 day ago - No comments
Question by Momuvtwinboyzn1babygirl: Baby Sleep Problems-How do you keep your baby (older baby) to consistently sleep in their crib all night long? Our 11 month old daughter did great 2 weeks ago. The longest she cried was 15 minutes and that was the 1st night. She went to sleep by herself and slept all night
about 6 days ago - 1 comment
Question by s s: where can i buy only measles vaccine for my baby? my baby is 9 months old , i want to travel India- . i have to give him measles vaccine. but only MMR shots available in market. were can i by only measles, i wish to avounnecessaryary shots till he is
about 6 days ago - 11 comments
Question by tuntuni11: is my daughter a autism baby? is my daughter a autism baby? my daughter is 2 years and 3 months old.but she talk a little bit. like — bye, baby 1,2 no, . i am so much worried about her . th eother babies of my relatives at the same age the
about 1 week ago - 2 comments
Question by Candy: What can I use for infant cradle cap besides using Aveeno and baby oil? Good answers please!? —————————————— Answer by Kylie_Hbaby oil is not a solution at all. It will temporarily make the flakes go away, but it will make it worse in the long run. It has petrolium in it that
about 2 weeks ago - 6 comments
Question by Momuvtwinboyzn1babygirl: Has anyone elses pediatrician recommended giving a baby Benadryl for sleep problems? —————————————— Answer by Mommy of Thomas & BrodyUm no. That is advice I would never listen too. Your not supposed to give cold medicine to kids under the age of 6, that’s what my kids pediatrician told me! Answer by